Life through Movement
Injury prevention, assessment and rehabilitation
We will help improve your quality of life through exercise and movement.
At our practice we can help you if you:
- Suffer from chronic disease (heart disease, hypertension, arthritis or diabetes) and want to improve you quality of life.
- Suffer from orthopaedic conditions that prevent you from optimising your quality of life.
- Need post-operative (shoulder, spine, knees, and shoulder) rehabilitation exercise therapy
- Have recurring sports injuries.
- Require exercise as part of a weight management programme.
- Are sedentary and need to increase your physical fitness levels.
- Need to improve your general physical abilities through exercise.